1/3/12

Top 5 of 2011

This is my personal top 5 of custom designer toys that i made.


Name: Chained Dragon
Toy: Bigsal

About: This bigsal gaved me quite some problems and it took me much time to finish it. The vinyl of this piece is very soft and it gaved me problems with the sculpey. The collector was extremely amazed and happy with this piece. It was hard to let this piece go.


Name: Ghast
Toy: 7 inch Munny

About: This piece was based on the Hellghast. I really love Killzone, so i had to make something around this topic.


Name: Hellhound
Toy: 4 inch Munny

About: This was one of my first Munny's. I personally love this combination of purple and yellow. I wanted that this piece had an abstract look, so i decided to do something special to his body.


Name: Metalhead
Toy: 3 inch Fatcap

About: I made this for my bud Nick Sander (EECHone). Nick likes clean looking toys and wanted a custom fatcap from me with a metallic look. I made it a mean looking fatcap. Hope you guys like it the same as i do.


Name: KidVampire
Toy: 7 inch Kidrobot Mascot

About: I love this toy so much. I am collecting Kidrobot Mascots for quite a while now and i got a huge collection of them. I was missing a Vampire in my collection, so i had to make one for myself. Added some crazy items to it.


Now i have to start customizing for my top 5 of 2012!

1 comment:

  1. Ziet er allemaal erg goed uit! Vooral de Ghast!

    ReplyDelete